The Nisku Business Associationís mandate
- To discuss and take action on
matters of mutual interest relative to
the Nisku Industrial Park such as:
- Salary and Wage Surveys
- Security of Premises
- Fire Protection
- Road Maintenance
- Property Taxes
- Telephone and Other Utility Costs
- Recreation Facilities including
maintenance for Company Employees
- General beautification program
including upkeep of side yards and
- Mail delivery
- Transportation matters such as
- Trucking, and
- Public Transportation
- To stimulate interest in utilizing
goods and services available from
firms within the industrial park.
- To maintain ongoing communication
and liaison with the County of Leduc
and the Province of Alberta Government
departments which can assist in the
above noted areas in item 1.
- To provide an atmosphere of good
fellowship and cooperation among firms
located in the Nisku Industrial Park.
- To promote and encourage other
causes, projects and undertakings
which shall in the opinion of the
members be worthy of their support.
- To maintain harmonious relations
with the Hamlet of Nisku and
surrounding acreage owners and the
Nisku Community League.
Please note: the text above is from
the original objectives filed with the
Alberta Societyís Branch when the Nisku
Business Association was incorporated as
a registered Society in the Province.